Types Of Information That Our Website Collects About You and How It Is Used
Our website may collect two types of information from you when you visit our site: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
- “Personal Information” refers to data by which you may be personally identified, such as name, email address, and phone number.
- “Non-Personal Information” means data that is about you, but does not identify you specifically. If you do nothing during your visit to our site but browse, read pages, or view content, we might gather and store information about your visit that does not identify you personally.
- Personal information directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Preference information when you save listings or mark certain listings as your favorites.
- Non-personal information through third party analytics.
Information You Provide Directly to Our Website
The Information that you provide us directly through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide by registering or filling in forms on our site. We may also ask you for Information when you report a problem with our site. And it may be necessary for you to provide us with Information so we can communicate with you about an inquiry you have.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your generic location (such as city or neighborhood) or, with your consent, precise geographic location data.
- Information you provide through use of your account, such as when you share or save a property or save preferred searches.
Information Automatically Collected from You
The Information that our website may automatically collect and store about you when you visit our site may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address and domain name used. The IP address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer.
Cookies are small text files that a web server places on a user’s computer. When accessing a cookie, Tampa4U’s server reads a number associated with a browser, but is unable to determine any data about a user. With that number, our web server can tailor its content to the needs of the specific browser, and we can optimize the Site for your use.
Google Analytics Advertising Features. We may also use Google Analytics Advertising Features to collect data using Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. To learn how to opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features we use, please see Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web at Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
How We Use Information Collected About You and the Purpose for the Collection and Use
We use Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, for the following purposes:
- To operate, manage, and administer your account.
- To provide you with data or services that you request from us. For example, when you provide your name and email address to contact us, we are able to use your email address to respond to your comment or question personally.
- To improve our business and our services.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any services we offer or provide through it.
- To communicate with you regarding our services, including for marketing purposes.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the Information.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Site statistics help us understand and respond to user needs. Said information helps us create a better overall experience for you and other users.
How Tampa4U.com Protects Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to protect your Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the internet is not completely secure. Although we are working to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information either in transmission or when stored. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
When Tampa4U.com Shares Your Information
- To our affiliates, including third party facilitators
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
- To real estate agents
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the Information with your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tampa4U.com or others.
Except as described above, Tampa4U.com does not disclose any of your information.
Third Parties Providing Services On Our Behalf
We use third parties to design, operate and host our site, and do administration, analytics, and communications. We may disclose your information to these entities so they can carry out said services.
Information From Children Under 13
Tampa4U.com complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and related regulations. Our site is not directed at children, and it does not collect any information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, do not use this site or provide any information about yourself to Tampa4u.com.
Links to Other Websites and Services
We are not responsible for the practices of websites linked to or from our site.
Your Choices About Information
We may send promotional and marketing communications if you request information and provide us with your contact details. If you no longer wish to receive said communications, just click the “Unsubscribe link” provided in such communications.
If you have concerns about our collection or use of personal information you provided to our site, please email us at [email protected].
Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
If you are located in the EEA, you may have certain rights under European law with respect to your personal data. You must specifically give permission to Tampa4U.com Realty, LLC to collect your personal information in order for us to serve your real estate needs.
Our website is not intended for users located in the EEA who are under the age of 16. If you are located in the EEA and are under the age of 16, do not use this website.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California consumer, you have additional rights. You may request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. Please email [email protected].